Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Building Families that Walk with the Lord

I've often heard, and believe, that families in America (and in the world for that matter) are under attack.  I have also heard that the family (in general) is also under attack.  I do believe this to be true, however, I have great trust and hope in the God who instituted the family.  I do know on the other hand that it is time for us to take back our families and to put the energy and effort into them that scripture clearly shows us.  Below is a sermon I preached this past Sunday evening at Lost Mountain Baptist Church and I think Paul was trying to show the Ephesian church some of the same things we need to see today.  I hope you find encouragement form God's word in this sermon and find how you can build a family that walks with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment