Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What's for lunch?


This doesn't count as a recipe.  I actually have come up with quite a few that i'm really proud of and want to share here.  But I did want to give you an idea of how eating healthy is enjoyable and it actually tastes good.

I cooked in a pan an 8 oz piece of boneless skinless chicken breast that I cut into medallions.  I sprayed the pan with original pam spray and added a little lite salt and pepper to season it.

The broccoli was in a steam bag from sam's.  I steamed it in the bag (a little longer than it called for, I like my broccoli mushy) and put some land o lakes light butter on it for taste along with some mortons lite salt.

It was quick, easy and it is very tasty.

What's your favorite healthy way to prepare chicken? Share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment