Thursday, July 16, 2015

How I lost 58.5 lbs in 21 weeks

I've written a few blog posts sharing a bit of my journey to health.  I'm excited to report that i've lost 58.5 lbs so far.

I went from 282.5 lbs to 224 in 21 weeks.  Mostly this has been done by changing my diet.  However, I have begun to incorporate some physical activity.

I have upped my protein intake and I eat lots of veggies.  I have decreased my intake of fruits, sugars, salt, and starches.

I feel better than I have in years even though I didn't realize that I felt bad until I felt what good feels like.

I used a program called Quick Weight Loss Centers (qwlc.com) but the biggest part was making the decision to start something.

With determination and accountability, you can achieve your goals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment